Top 9 Healthiest Foods to Eat to Lose Weight
Super-foods build bones, prevent chronic diseases, improve your eyesight, and even keep your mind sharp. But did you know new evidence suggests these foods can also help you get—and stay—slim?
- Chicken Skinless chicken breasts are a traditional backbone of healthy weight-loss plans. Because chicken has no carbs and just 5 g of fat per 3- to 4-oz. serving, many dieters rely primarily on chicken for their protein needs. Whether you prefer the breast or a skinless thigh or leg — which are similar in low-fat content — chicken is an excellent source of lean protein and has essential nutrients, including iron and zinc.
- Eggs- Eggs are among the healthiest foods on the planet and the yolk is by far the most nutritious part. Just imagine, the nutrients contained in one egg are enough to grow an entire baby chicken. Despite the fear mongering of the past few decades, eating eggs does NOT give you heart attacks. It’s nonsense. Eating eggs changes your cholesterol from small, dense LDL (bad) to large LDL (good), increases HDL (good) cholesterol and provides the unique antioxidants lutein and zeaxanthin which are incredibly important for eye health. Eggs are high on the satiety index which means that they are particularly prone to make you feel full and eat less overall calories. A study in 30 overweight and obese women revealed that a breakfast of eggs made them eat less overall calories for up to 36 hours. Bottom Line: Eggs are extremely nutritious and are so fulfilling that they make you eat less overall calories. Among the healthiest foods on the planet.
- Fish- Fish is very healthy and eating it is associated with a much lower risk of depression, other mental disorders and several chronic diseases.
- Vegetables- Vegetables are high in fiber, antioxidants and nutrients but very low in calories. Eat a variety of vegetables every day.
- Fruit- Fruits are real foods. They are tasty, increase variety in the diet and don’t require preparation. If you enjoy eating fruit, have some. If you need to lose weight then it’s probably best not to eat more than one per day.
- Nuts and Seeds- Nuts and seeds are nutritious, healthy and generally associated with improved health. Eat them, but not too much.
- Tubers- If you’re healthy, active and don’t need to lose weight, you can eat tubers like potatoes and sweet potatoes.
- Fats and Oils- Supplement your diet with some healthy saturated and monounsaturated fats. If appropriate, take some cod fish liver oil each day. Choose saturated fats for high-heat cooking.
- High-Fat Dairy- High-fat dairy is associated with lower risk of weight gain and a reduction in cardiovascular disease risk in some observational studies.
PARIVARTAN, an IB Group Initiative!
We have always strived to maintain world class standards in our operations. We believe technology can be leveraged to make it possible, “PARIVARTAN” is one such step of introducing technology to our farmers for better productivity resulting into healthy chicken and better profits. Though PARIVARTAN initiative IB Group offer’s to its associated farmers the most comprehensive package of EC Houses with tested & proven equipment.
Advantages of Environmentally Controlled House:
- Increase in stock density by 75% @0.65 Sq.Ft/ Bird
- Improved FCR
- Reduced Mortality
- Increased productivity & health of chicken
- Cost effective
- Faster & uniform growth
- Better & consistent performance in all branches throughout the year
- Ease of Management
- Improved productivity with reduced challenges
One solution for all poultry farmers: Technology & innovation are our core values. With advanced R&D centers, feed mills, veterinarians, professional diagnostic labs & training centers, farmers are assured of the best quality chicks, feed & professional care.
- World Class Feed Processing Units
- Most advanced Hatchery units
- Ultra-modern closed EC Broiler Houses
- State of the art breeder farms
- Most effective chick logistics
- End to end support through in-house Poultry Experts
We strongly believe that technology & innovation is the future for Indian Poultry Framing. Hence, it’s our constant endeavor to upgrade our associated farmers with updated technology to deliver consistent performance. This will help them in gaining better profits.